Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 56

The official dates are a bit sketchy. Technically, I'm 3 days after my 7-week mark. But I'm also hitting my 2 month mark next Tuesday. I don't know how the numbers can be so off. It's past my bedtime, and I can't be bothered to perform math - however simple - after 3pm. My brain is on logical shut down.

Now that I'm wearing 4 bands ALL THE TIME except when I eat, I feel like sometimes my muscles in my chin spazz out. Good news: I ate my first sandwich today. The bread was toasted, the meat was ham, and I ate all the veggies except for the pickles. Tomatoes, lettuce, onions, they were all chewed haphazardly because I've discovered that while the bands are helping most of my back teeth meet, my molars (the teeth wayyyyyy in the back) don't meet! WHATTTTTTT!

The general consensus seems to be that this is common, but it's still making me apprehensive. Also, I discovered that there seems to be muscles or gum or something that's making my molars even harder to reach, so I'm skeptical as to how I'm going to attach rubber bands back there. (God, that's going to be fun, isn't it?)

Now I'm watching Jesse Eisenberg on the David Letterman Show, and he kinda looks like he has a really short neck. I have this image of a little person (colloquial, midget) with a short neck, sunglasses, and a cane for his slight limp. Is there really somebody like that or am I creating this out of my mind? I think he goes to NYU because his major sounds like something that came out of Gallatin. Who else is not going to watch this film?

No comments:

Post a Comment