Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 28


Happy four week anniversary! I woke up this morning and my skin seemed a lot clearer. I’m really hoping that all of this will be gone by the weekend. And how awesome would it be if the splint came out for the weekend, too? I’d be on top of the world! 

I can move my jaw to the left pretty far, but moving it to the right is really difficult. The muscles just aren’t going as far. Still hoping that my left side progress is enough to get the splint off come Thursday. If not, I have to remind myself that it’s literally only a matter of days. It’s amazing to think how far my jaw has come, especially as I was completely immobile 28 days ago. 

The food is still an issue, as I’m starving for real food. I chewed on some Jell-O today and realized that I can do that fairly well. I’m going to try eating rice with maybe some stew tomorrow. Maybe I’ll order a bowl of pho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment