Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 30


One thing that is so unique about Korea is the general population’s complete disregard for personal space. I got smacked by it today inside the department store by an employee who was too eager to get to the push carts. The victim was my right cheek, exactly in the middle of swelling. How is it possible that this man’s shoulder was a magnet for the sorest spot on my face? 

Went to the doctor today and had my rubber bands removed! The splint is still there, boo. But I did get a removal date – yay! Two weeks from now, I get that sucker out. That means I’ll have it removed on day 52. DAY 52!!! That’s more than seven weeks! Though I do have to say that for some reason, they thought I was leaving for the U.S. this week so they were actually going to take it out today. I should’ve just lied and then returned two weeks later and been like, “JUST KIDDING!”

No comments:

Post a Comment