Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 13

Been having trouble sleeping at night because I sleep mostly during the day. Took a remedy to that by exerting excessive energy today. Thought the main branch of Kyobo bookstore was open (in conjunction with the reopening of the palace) but it wasn’t. Ended up going to the Samsung Hospital area and seeing the remnants of my great-grandfather’s house.

The swelling still exists, and I caught a few curious glances, especially when I was in the hospital area, but most people seem not to notice very much. It’s only exacerbated when I open my mouth as my speech leaves much to be desired. Returned home to find the swelling less significant than earlier in the day. Also managed to disloge the bite splint and remove a piece of food only to discover that there’s more food lodged in it. The cleaning will have to wait until my next doctor’s appointment, which is Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment