Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 3

Last day at the hospital.

Got my IV removed in the morning, which was joy. But then I discovered that my mouth guard is going to be in place for 1.5 months. The thought of eating like this is daunting. 

When I got home, I had difficulty getting down antibiotics due to the thickness of the liquid. DILUTE EVERYTHING WITH WATER. To the MAX. 

I'm absolutely starving but I can only drink thinned liquids. Really depressed about the state of my face, the state of my life. To think that only a month ago, I was a contributing member of society. Low morale today.

On top of all this, liquids keep going down the wrong pipe, and I can't enough cough because I'm banded shut so tightly.

The only evidence of my prim & proper self are old photos.
I don't even remember what it's like to put on makeup at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment