Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 21

Officially three weeks since the surgery. Woke up this morning to find that the acne cream I applied on my face last night decided to make my allergies flare up, so I had humongous red spots all over my face. Went to the doctor for a facial, and then a shot I received in my ass. That was fantastic. Got more medication. This is going to be fun.

Popped another band while slurping lunch. I’m now trying to eat all my meals with utensils instead of attempting to drink them. Curiously, I’m only popping rubber bands on my left side. It’s like my right side knows that I’ll never be able to put it back on so it’s being calm. Interesting.

A few hours later, the redness in my face has significantly subsided from this morning. Oh, the miracles of modern medicine. The large spot on my left cheek has been reduced to a lighter pink, and the spots on my left have nearly disappeared. I might have to go back tomorrow morning for another shot, but I hope not. Sticking needles isn’t my ass isn’t part of my ideal day.

Also, another piece of good news – my ears popped today! I was watching “The Black Dahlia” when I realized that I could manually pop my ears. My right is better than my left right now, but I’m not complaining. Amazing what bad cinema can do to the body. 


No comments:

Post a Comment