Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 2

I recovered from my fever, and began to drink more liquids. At this stage, I would say that people should bring you juices when they visit you in the hospital. They taste really good.

A girl left the hospital and went home to BUSAN (which is a good 2 hour train ride from Seoul and that's using the bullet train). Before she left, I discovered that she had surgery for purely aesthetic reasons, and I hated her. But she had these really big eyes so I couldn't hate her for long. Also, she gave me pumpkin juice thing in this plastic bag. It tasted great. I'm easily won over by food.

Hello Kitty girl kept snoring. I roamed the halls at night and passed out during the day when she's watching TV or on the computer.

I now have to write out everything I want to say. My Korean skills are quickly improving out of necessity.

Got banded in the morning, so now I can't spit phlegm out when I want to. It's a total battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment