Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 6

Got even less sleep last night. I kept thinking that I couldn’t breathe properly so I spent a great deal of time trying not to flip out. But it’s amazing how much progress a single day can make. After two day time naps, the swelling in my face reduced significantly. The milky feeling in my throat is starting to subside, and I’m starting to feel less like I have a sore throat. By the end of the day, I could feel my entire right cheek – almost. There are a few spots near my chin that are still touch and go. 

But my left side is starting to worry me. There’s a pricking sensation that’s irritating. I can’t decide if it’s a stitch or if it’s a bracket that’s irritating my gum/stitch. I put pressure on it whenever I swallow, so it’s cumbersome.

The swelling is now officially on its way down, and I’m a lot more optimistic now that I feel like the tough parts are nearly over.

No comments:

Post a Comment