Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 7

Sleep is getting a bit better, but it’s still off. I keep sleeping during the morning/afternoon and stay up all night. Last night, I flipped out again thinking that I couldn’t breathe and stayed up until about 5am.

I can now move my upper lip up and down as well as open my mouth a little, but the bands are really straining. I get tired of opening pretty quickly. The yellow in my neck has gone down some, so has the swelling in my cheeks. The left side is still a bit numb compared to the right, and the chin is completely numb. I keep thinking that I’m going to get the feeling back in my lower lip since it tingles every now and then, but nothing has happened. Three more days until I see the surgeon again. I’m hoping that he’s going to say that I can take out my bite splint early.


No comments:

Post a Comment