Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 19

Woke up today and my face seems to have gotten worse overnight. I don’t know what is exactly causing the breakout, but it’s really distressing. I can’t decide what’s worse – having bad skin or having a swollen face. Wasn’t planning on seeing a dermotologist here, but now I feel like I must. Making plans for it soon.
Brushed for the first time yesterday, or at least attempted to do so. Then I had difficulty reattaching one of my rubber bands, so I don’t know if I’m going to do it again with my bands off. The gunk on my tongue made me gag, though. It’s INSANE. And it needs to go.

Discovered “The Big Band Theory” today and am disappointed that I never gave this show a chance as it’s hilarious. Had a few laughs, so morale is up today, but seeing as I’m still counting days I really can’t wait for this to be over. Also, I’m considering going on antidepressants as my mood swings are getting really out of control. One minute I feel really great and satisfied with my surgery, the next I want to crawl into bed and never come out again.



No comments:

Post a Comment