Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 8

Woke up last night in a fit of pain. It hit me from nowhere. I felt like I woke up to find my entire face on fire. When I woke up again this morning, I felt a lot better, but I’m still taking mini naps throughout the day. I realized last night how extremely thin I’ve become, even more so than I already was. I can see my entire rib cage in the mirror now. I could go in as a live skeleton to a med school for observation.

I can move my mouth open a little, but it gets me tired pretty easily. It’s easier during the day. I now have extreme pains in my ass, mostly because there’s nothing between my ass bone and the floor/the bed/chair.
I can feel my right back molars. I think my left ones are hitting the right place, too, but I can’t feel them yet. 

The yellow in my neck still seems to be there, but I can move my neck further back than before. I’m trying to eat as much as possible, but my laziness is overwhelming me. It doesn’t stop me from being constantly hungry, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment